Sunday, December 11, 2011

That time of the year again.

Hello everyone, and welcome to the depths of winter! I've been away torturing myself at my day job, longing all the while to spend some quality time with my favourite slides. Well today I finally was able to indulge, and now I'm a couple of hundred of images richer in mind and the better part of a bottle of wine poorer (happily consumed, naturally) and can share some of these glad tidings. I've got a plethora of Christmas images to fill your virtual stockings over the next few days, but let's start with some very attractive images of winter to get us in the right mood.


Love that last one, the film damage intensifies the cold! Just to offset the cool tones, let's hit the beach in the same series of delightful hand-tinted magic lantern slides:


Stay warm, everyone. Stay jolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment