Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lovely Norwegians.

Here are some highlights from a delightful album I picked up in Montreal recently, it appealed to me because I have a fair bit of Norwegian in me (and no - I don't want any more). Here are a few pages and some highlights. You can see the album in all its glory here, at my flickr site.

Beautiful old lady.
Legless man vs. baby race (with unfair advantage given to the baby!).
The most wonderfully depressing family photo.
Hooray for drinking!
The 'X' girl.
This is the back of the 'x' girl photo - anyone read Norwegian?
A wonderfully ominous picture! I LOVE the dark suited boy at the top.
Girls who dress as men always smoke cigarettes. (It's a fact.)

Lots of great material here, plenty of enjoyable browsing. Jubelen til foto albumer!

No comments:

Post a Comment