Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gone Fishing.

No actually, I haven't been off fishing, but I have been busy working on an artsy crafty project that's caused me to develop a small, well-earned callous on my little right thumb (lots of cutting with precision instruments) and has taken far far more time than I ever thought it would. Anyway, I'll post a link to the final product once I've given it to the intended recipient (I don't want to spoil a birthday surprise). Now that I've got that done, I can get back to scanning and posting, and boy oh boy do I have some great material for you! Here's a little taste:

View large on black
View larger on black
View larger on black
1966, unknown colour process, but isn't that boy in #2 your new boyfriend? He's cute, but the geezer in the lady's hat is more my speed - you gotta be pretty sure of your masculinity to wear that thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment