Monday, July 11, 2011

The magic of glass.

View larger on black






View larger on black
View larger on black
View larger on black
View larger on black
View larger on black
These six shots all came from the same lovely box of gold - 180 slides between glass. I finally got through cataloguing and sorting them, and they're mostly of of British scenes (which of course are my favourites, I mean c'mon look at these, aren't they perfect?!), with a Swedish holiday in there. They were filthy! I had to disassemble each one, clean the glasses inside and out, blow off any specks and bits from the film, and put it all back together. I know to some of you the thought of fiddling around with little plates of glass is not your idea of fun - but give me a radio and a bottomless glass of wine and I'm in glass-cleaning heaven! I polish silver too... but I don't do toilets.

p.s. How sweet is that old dog? Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment